Who says making cold coffee, or tea concentrate has to be complicated? Enjoy this refreshing treat every day with this incredibly simple cold brew coffee pot from Japan’s ‘King of Glass’ Hario.
Crafted from the Hario’s high-quality heatproof glass, along with a durable permanent filter, this fantastic Hario cold brew coffee pot is the simplest and most practical way to enjoy cold brew at home. Enjoy over ice, with milk or black, for delicious coffee without the fuss.
What is all this fuss about cold brew?? Well cold brew is rich, smooth and contains less than half the acids of traditional methods that use hot water. Cold brew is also one of the more simple methods of brewing, especially thanks to the simplicity of the Hario cold brew pot.
The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brew Coffee Pot is made with superior quality heatproof glass just like all Hario products.
- Hario Cold Brew Pot - 600ml
- Hario Cold Brew Pot - 1L
Our way of enjoying the Cold Brew Pot:
- Add around 80-150 grams of quality ground coffee to the cold brew pot (depending on how strong you like it add more or less).
- Steep the coffee in the grounds for around 12-24 hours.
- Combine cold brew with water, or drink it straight. Enjoy over ice, with milk or as a black coffee. This is one great summer time beverage.
- Lasts up to two weeks covered in the fridge.
Check out this instructional video on using the cold brew pot with excellent music by 'coffeeable'.